Diploma in Engineering and Computer Application Programmes
(a) Eligibility Requirements
As notified by the State Government of Uttarakhand. (Download JEEP Brochure)
(b) Mode of Admission
1.The admission to First Year Diploma in Engineering ,Diploma in Pharmacy, P.G. Diploma in Computer Application Programmes and Lateral Entry in Second Year of Engineering Program will be made through the on line counselling conducted by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee , based on the merit of candidates in the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics (JEEP).
2. The candidate after participating in the on line counselling is required to report at the institute on the date mentioned in the Allotment letter.
3. The Candidate is required to submit the following documents at the time of reporting at the Institute for admission:
- Allotment Letter issued by UBTE,Roorkee.
- Original Admit Card of JEEP.
- Original Certificate and Marksheet of high School(10th).
- Original mark sheet and certificate of Intermediate (10+2).
- Original mark sheet and degree of Graduation.
- Original Character Certificate issued by Principal/Head of the Institute last attended
- Original Transfer / Migration Certificate of the Institute last attended.
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Sub Category Certificate
- Medical certificate in prescribed format.
- Income Certificate from Tehsildar/SDM/DM for those candidates who opted TFW scheme and whose parents’/guardians’ annual income from all the sources is 4.5 lacs or less.
- Receipt of fee deposited for counselling.
- Five Passport Size Photographs
- Affidavit In case of gap in studies
NOTE : One Set of photocopies of all the documents/certificates mentioned above are also required to be submitted.
4. No direct admission are made to any Semester of the course, except for the I.T.I. & Intermediate (10+2) pass candidates who are admitted to Second Year (third semester) through the on line counselling conducted by the Uttarakhand board of technical Education ,Roorkee on the basis of merit of candidates in JEEP.
As notified by the State Government of Uttarakhand and notified in the Information Brochure of JEEP.